WinxClub.us Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winx RPG THINGIE

3 posters

Go down

Winx RPG THINGIE Empty Winx RPG THINGIE

Post  marrissa5338 Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:33 pm

This is cool Exclamation
Ermm.... my info

Hair color: turqouise (Color of this emoticon: No )
Eye color: same as hair ( lol! )

Emm... not much else... I think we need to start something. Somebody start doing something, ok? flower
marrissa5338
marrissa5338

Back to top Go down

Winx RPG THINGIE Empty Re: Winx RPG THINGIE

Post  alyduffy Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Name: Sophia and Sarah.
Power: Sophia: Clouds. Sarah:Hearts
Birthday: March 21st
How they became fairies: While looking at the clouds one day Sophia discovered that a little cloud CAME TO HER. And Sarah was trying on diffrent outfits and picked a cute pink dress but it missed some hearts and to her surprise hearts appeared on the dress.

Charmix: They both had a crush on the same guy who was a total snob. The finally discovered what he really is like and came to their sences and earned there Charmix.
Encahntix: Sophia saved sarah when she was unable to transform and got almost killed in the process.
Sarah: while on a camping trip a bear was almost about to attack Sophia but Sarah jumped in getting hurt.

Believex: A young girl named Mara didnt belive in fairies but Sophia and Sarah helped her belive in fairies and they got thier Believix.

peronality and apperance: Sophia and Sarah are twns. They are identical but Sarah has a heart mark on her head. They both have platinum blond hair and blue eyes and both have freakles. Sophia wears a plaid skirt and a white shirt and Sarah wears a blue outfit and always has her hair in a ponytail. there winx outfits are pink and blue
alyduffy
alyduffy

Back to top Go down

Winx RPG THINGIE Empty Love & Luck

Post  jaberpuddle Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 am

pirat So here is the beginnig of my story: Linda allways believed in magic. It was in helping others that she began to see that love & magic were simmilar. After helping a new freind get through a great personal loss, this new friend ask her," What are those things on your back?". That was when she discovered her winx for the first time. Before, she had been alone, doing things to help others without them being around or ever knowing that Linda was the one who had helped them.
After discovering her winx, she met an older fairy who explained that her power was Luck. Not good or bad, just Luck. It worked like this in the simplest terms. If something was going to happen anyway,Linda could make it happen in a moment. Like a Star @ heaven . If you were happy with that , you would say that was good luck. But soppose you are 10 years old & wanted to have all your schooling over with? In an instant, You know what all the adults who have graduated colledge know. None of your friends understand that you want to go to work & make money while they are out playing. That to me is bad luck.

So linda learned to be very carefull about how to use her powers. She even learned how to reverse what she had done, wich made her a bit wiser. I love you

I hope people comment on this. I want write something that people want to read.
If people want me to add one of their characters to this, that would be cool. What a Face

jaberpuddle

http://www.vampirefreaks.com[search for jaberpuddle's profile]

Back to top Go down

Post  marrissa5338 Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 pm

jaberpuddle wrote:pirat So here is the beginnig of my story: Linda allways believed in magic. It was in helping others that she began to see that love & magic were simmilar. After helping a new freind get through a great personal loss, this new friend ask her," What are those things on your back?". That was when she discovered her winx for the first time. Before, she had been alone, doing things to help others without them being around or ever knowing that Linda was the one who had helped them.
After discovering her winx, she met an older fairy who explained that her power was Luck. Not good or bad, just Luck. It worked like this in the simplest terms. If something was going to happen anyway,Linda could make it happen in a moment. Like a Star @ heaven . If you were happy with that , you would say that was good luck. But soppose you are 10 years old & wanted to have all your schooling over with? In an instant, You know what all the adults who have graduated colledge know. None of your friends understand that you want to go to work & make money while they are out playing. That to me is bad luck.

So linda learned to be very carefull about how to use her powers. She even learned how to reverse what she had done, wich made her a bit wiser. I love you

I hope people comment on this. I want write something that people want to read.
If people want me to add one of their characters to this, that would be cool. What a Face

That is the best description EVER *3*
marrissa5338
marrissa5338

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down