WinxClub.us Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP

5 posters

Go down

Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP Empty Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP

Post  iLike Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 am

PLEASE NOTE: None of the other Winx girls exist in this game. This is in the future, those girls have all died. Hello everyone! I've noticed this forum is kind of, well, dead. I'd like to see it active again, I'm getting sick of Webkinz Coast. In this RP, you play a young girl (age 16) who has just arrived at Alfea. I'll play the professors, including Faragonda. You must go through all of the transformations. (Winx, Charmix, Enchantix, Believix, and Megamix) Fill out this form to enter! (I've put in mine, just delete that)

Fairy name: Rozina (Nickname Rozi)
Powers: Ninja
How does she discover she's a fairy? She realizes she becomes invisible if she stands still too long, and can see in the dark all too well.
How does she get her Charmix? She saves Prof. Griselda from a pack of hellhounds.
Enchantix? Collects the Emblem of Darkness from the ruins of Cloud Tower, dying in the process. A magic wind that Bloom's spirit created carries her back to Alfea. She was reincarnated in Enchantix form by Prof. Wizgiz, as it is his only choice.
Believix? She discovered a cave where the Winx girls' spirits live on. She speaks to them and finds out about a terrible thing happening to Nebulona, her home planet. A war has erupted and in ten days the planet will be destroyed. She journeys to Nebulona and finds that her parents are dead. She avenges their deaths by killing Alpha One, the man who murdered her parents.
Full Megamix? She dies in the hand of Zeta Seven, one of Alpha's followers. Zeta had been watching her ever since Rozy killed Alpha. She had been killed by Delta Three, Alpha's deputy. Zeta mutters a spell to Delta, one that burns your lips when said, killing you. Rozy comes back to life, in semi-Megamix form. She realizes Zeta gave her life for her and takes her body back to Alfea to be buried.

We'll start once we get 5 people.
iLike
iLike

Back to top Go down

Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP Empty Re: Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP

Post  COWS"R"US Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:04 am

i dont get it. and second of all, webkinz ROCK!
COWS
COWS"R"US

http://www.luvmts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP Empty Re: Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP

Post  COWS"R"US Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:05 am

ps, please check out winx pictures and i wrote something really awesome in there!
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:07 am

any way, i'll take notes and play along
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:23 am

fairy name: mia
power: fire! lol Very Happy
how does she discover shes a fairy? when she jumps she floats for a few moments and when shes mad she shoots fire out of her hands
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Quest for Your Megamix: A Winx Club RP Empty Clueless

Post  marrissa5338 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 am

Fairy name: Marrissa
Powers: water & weather
How does she discover she's a fairy? Well, she knows she was born on a fairy planet...
How does she get her Charmix? -I forgot how to get your charmix Embarassed -
Enchantix? She saves her sister from some out of control twister that popped out of absolutely NOWHERE Exclamation
Believix? -I have no idea how believix is earned Embarassed-
Full Megamix? I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER MEGAMIX IS scratch .
P.S. she doesn't have wings in fairy form. I'm serious.

Ta Ta for now, I'm off to do some research or something...
marrissa5338
marrissa5338

Back to top Go down

Post  alyduffy Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Name: Sophia and Sarah.
Power: Sophia: Clouds. Sarah:Hearts
Birthday: March 21st
How they became fairies: While looking at the clouds one day Sophia discovered that a little cloud CAME TO HER. And Sarah was trying on diffrent outfits and picked a cute pink dress but it missed some hearts and to her surprise hearts appeared on the dress.

Charmix: They both had a crush on the same guy who was a total snob. The finally discovered what he really is like and came to their sences and earned there Charmix.
Encahntix: Sophia saved sarah when she was unable to transform and got almost killed in the process.
Sarah: while on a camping trip a bear was almost about to attack Sophia but Sarah jumped in getting hurt.

Believex: A young girl named Mara didnt belive in fairies but Sophia and Sarah helped her belive in fairies and they got thier Believix.

And Megamix: I dont know what that is Question confused Question Exclamation Embarassed

peronality and apperance: Sophia and Sarah are twns. They are identical but Sarah has a heart mark on her head. They both have platinum blond hair and blue eyes and both have freakles. Sophia wears a plaid skirt and a white shirt and Sarah wears a blue outfit and always has her hair in a ponytail. there winx outfits are pink and blue.

Last edited by alyduffy on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some Info)
alyduffy
alyduffy

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm

first of all, you cant have a crush on some one and then be a charmix. i dont watch that show anymore and i even know that.
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  alyduffy Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:54 pm

COWS"R"US wrote:first of all, you cant have a crush on some one and then be a charmix. i dont watch that show anymore and i even know that.
No no no Evil or Very Mad you dont get it. they both have a crush on the same guy. But he is a jerk. Sophie and Sara have a fight for who gets him but when they go on a date with him and find out what a jerk he is they start relizing that its stupid for them to fight over a jerky guy. Now do you get it? Question
alyduffy
alyduffy

Back to top Go down

Post  darkness dream Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 am

sry,what is the Megamix?
darkness dream
darkness dream

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down