WinxClub.us Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and introduce yourself!

+7
RippleRain
iLike
ℰηchantixℬℓoom
COWS"R"US
marrissa5338
Roxy
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty Come and introduce yourself!

Post  Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the new WinxClub.us Forum. Hope you have a fun time!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.winxclub.us

Back to top Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty Re: Come and introduce yourself!

Post  Roxy Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 pm

hi.im roxy i like cats and im a book writer.hears my book im working on........

A girl that had a secrit life....

one day a girl named debbie had a dream that she wus on a plane to hollewood to see her sister named rylee.
she woke up and her other sisters named jessica and krystine [both 13] yelled at her ""WAKE UP SLEPPY HEAD""
to wake her up and thay hit her head with pillows and debbie yells "OWW!! STOP THAT NOW!! MOM!!"her mom
yells "BREKFIST TIME!!" mom's name is marlin to get them to stop fiting.thay got dresst and nerly flew down the stares.thay had
a secrit in ther familly that on one out side the familly new exsept emilly [debbie's best frend] new ther secrit
thay have to not let ther secrit out or else......somting bad mint happen.ok so thay eat blooby stake, nerly flew
down the stares,has a secret.what is ther secret?debbie's frend walks in the home and seas "hi vampire girl!!"
so ther secret is ther a vampire familly.evrey buty has a secret exsep some have a secret like debbie's fammily
has like a vampier familly of prinsses frend or whar wolff brothers.so thay go to scool and ther first class thay
have the same class for all the scool year.thay go to Mis.saysay,Mis.sam or samantha,Mis stratton,mr.Jared,
mr.tommy,mis.mikulsin,mis.kalburner for all the classis thay have thay are togeter.
their dad is in the hoapitel for work.the dad is named daved.
thay go to the gym in the morning.thay are in the playoff for the basketball team red.
in ther first games thay scored 8/10 the other team scored 2/10 thanks to emilly with her reading mind power even thow she is
not a vamipre she still has powers.ther at lunch and ally says "Yo!Hay can i trad your sandwich for my cookes plz."she yelled over the
screaming crowed of hungry humens.debdie sed "no thank you." in a shoked voice emilly whisperd "remember thers blood in that.you don't
whant eneone to know?" and reminded her so debbie wispered "we do not want our secrit so stop taking abo-"a girl lising sed "hay.wut secret
do you have ther debbie?" debbie sed "umm.i er, have trubul with math problums on the tonight's home work esessment?" it sonded like a quesgen
to me.and she sead "oh!well..i will teach you math if you want?we cood study at your home right?" i sed "well iem sike of my home.i have bean
in side all the time.how about we study at the park after scool!?" she sed "well..let me call my mom first ok?"i sed "ya!oh..my name is debbie."
"M-My name is lolo..."whut is she loking at?oh its a vampire boy?evreones wanting to be frends with him!that makes me so mad!"oh look anothr of
your kinde is hear?can you bleve that?"well she was taking he glared at her and he looked at me and smild.than he came over so i looked down
and his voice starteld me "Hi my name is kanama."so as allways i sed "Hi.my name is deebie.nice to meet you."and he sat by me at the lunch table.
and he askd "want to trade"he winked "our sandwichs?"and for the vary first time i cood not speek at all so i just noded.so he reached for my sandwich
and took it out of the bag and handed me his sandwich."thank you"i sed and took a biet and i looked up gess what i saw?evreone was looking at us.and i
saw a boy with whight skin and red/brown hair with big blue eyes looking at me.well i did not tell you i was the pritteist girl in school and on my
first day of school all the boys wher asking me on a date.but i sed no as allways but i never met a nother boy like me exsept my dad.i asked him
"hay kanama wher do you live?"and reamemberd the home for rent and ther was no sine and boxes on the yared in the morrning.ha sed "well you shood
know i live right next to you.hay after school want to come over to hellp my familly in,your mom came over befor school and asked." and lolo sed
"well my mom sed no."i sed "well i will come hallp if emy hallps to."he sed "emy?you mean the girl you walk to school with?"i sed "yes.her name is
emilly but we call her emy insted."

well i hope you liked my story What a Face cat lol!
Roxy
Roxy

Back to top Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty Come and introduce yourself!

Post  marrissa5338 Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 am

Arrow Hi Exclamation Call me Marrissa Exclamation Erm... If you want to, anyways. I guess you could call me something else.. like fried eggs if you felt like it... lol! My favorite color is turquoise and I have no idea what my favorite food is... Pizza, maybe Question Very Happy This is cool Exclamation I give it Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven !
marrissa5338
marrissa5338

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:47 pm

hey! im COWS"R"US. i dont really know anything about winx. i just know they made it in italy. my penpal told me. you could tell me about winx or somthing. i could tell you about webkinz. afro <- lol!
COWS
COWS"R"US

http://www.luvmts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ℰηchantixℬℓoom Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:09 am

Hi, I'm EnchantixBloom! You can call me Enchantix or Bloom. Very Happy
ℰηchantixℬℓoom
ℰηchantixℬℓoom

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:31 am

im COWS"R"US. you can call me cows! cause i I love you cows. i even have a pet one. her name is milk dud. she bit me once. it hurt.
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:12 am

go to winx club pictures! cause i pu somthing on there! and no it is not a picture. your going have to see it yourselfs!
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  iLike Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:59 am

Hey gals! It's iLike. I've been a fan of Winx Club since 2005. I don't like Roxy, and my faves are Bloom and Tecna. Dr. Pepper is my fave thing to drink, and the BEST snack is cheese, any kind. I hope iLike this forum!
iLike
iLike

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:48 pm

lol! my little bro wants to be part of this forum! lol! lol!
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 pm

yay!! im a modorator!! Smile if yall got a confused ask me or admin
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 pm

or you could ask Roxy. ( the author of that cool vampire story ) sorry! i might be a bit out of hand..... thats because im happy! Very Happy and i ate lots of chocolate ice cream! lol!
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Chocolate is good. Smile Glad to see your enthusiasm! I have to check out to see what all moderators can do, and please help youself to checking it out for yourself and you have been on here more than Roxy lately anyway.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.winxclub.us

Back to top Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty Hello peoples!!!!

Post  RippleRain Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi, I'm RippleRain! If you do winxclub.com you could find me on there as leedabean. I also do ALOT of other online worlds. ( Webkinz, BABV, BarbieGirls, and Poptropica to name a few.) I love reading fanfiction on fanfiction.net (especially if it's about Tecna!) I might write some fanfics on here. Probably about Tecna. Mabye Flora or Layla might end up in one of them. I have two sisters and Layla and Flora are their favorites. Tecna is obviously my favorite! So yeah anyways... See ya! Very Happy

RippleRain

Back to top Go down

Post  ℰηchantixℬℓoom Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:44 pm

I haven't been on here for a while, but I'm back! Smile
ℰηchantixℬℓoom
ℰηchantixℬℓoom

Back to top Go down

Post  FloraXxX Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 am

Hello! I'm new here! My name is Kristina. Nice to meet you all! Smile
FloraXxX
FloraXxX

Back to top Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty Hi!

Post  Suhavi/Stella Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 pm

I am Suhavi and my favourite character is Stella! I live in Canada but I love Winx Club!! I love you I love you I love you

Suhavi/Stella

Back to top Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty Hello

Post  AelitaStam Sat May 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Hello My name is Aelita i just joined this site just a few seconds ago

AelitaStam

Back to top Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty hi

Post  BelievixFlora123 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello my name is BelievixFlora,
just call me Flora,
I just joinded this website a week ago.
BelievixFlora123
BelievixFlora123

Back to top Go down

Come and introduce yourself! Empty forgot to tell

Post  BelievixFlora123 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Arrow oh also I live in VA
BelievixFlora123
BelievixFlora123

Back to top Go down

Post  ℰηchantixℬℓoom Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 am

Welcome! :] I hope you all have a great time here!
ℰηchantixℬℓoom
ℰηchantixℬℓoom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum