WinxClub.us Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairies of the Webs ( A Tecna fanfic)

2 posters

Go down

Fairies of the Webs ( A Tecna fanfic) Empty Fairies of the Webs ( A Tecna fanfic)

Post  RippleRain Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm

This will be my first ever fanfic so sorry if it's not good. Suggestions are welcome but that does not mean I'll use them. And BTW I don't own Winx Club. I do however own Tecna's sister!

This starts out in Alfea.

Tecna was checking her Emails like usual when Musa came in. "Tecna? There's someone who want to see you!" Said Musa, " And she dosn't look too happy!"

I would write more but my computer is going to shut down soon. Sorry. Crying or Very sad I'll write more ASAP though.

RippleRain

Back to top Go down

Fairies of the Webs ( A Tecna fanfic) Empty Tecna & Musa

Post  jaberpuddle Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 am

I like your idea of Tecna's sister. My favorite member of the Winx Club is Musa. If I was going to write a Fan Fic. of my own, after graduating Musa wuold open a club where new musisions could perform, people could dance, sing, & enjoy all things related to music. Feel free to use this idea. I don't have the time to write a Fan fic. or I would LOVE to do one!

I am looking forward to reading about Tecna's Sister. I'm sure you have her name picked out & whether or not she has a pet & all that. Good luk with your story! What a Face

jaberpuddle

http://www.vampirefreaks.com[search for jaberpuddle's profile]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum