WinxClub.us Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the nutcracker! a christmas play

2 posters

Go down

the nutcracker! a christmas play Empty the nutcracker! a christmas play

Post  COWS"R"US Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:34 am

ok, i am going to try to make the nut cracker out of these pics i am going to draw. here it goes!
COWS
COWS"R"US

http://www.luvmts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

the nutcracker! a christmas play Empty Re: the nutcracker! a christmas play

Post  COWS"R"US Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 am

now, before you read this, i suggest you heat up some water for hot chocolate, or get a nice fuzzy blanket or slippers. i wish i could put some pics on this but i dont know how. well, enjoy!

One christmas eve, samantha and her sister taylor were getting the house ready for santa and there beloved godfather, alexander, the owner of alexander's toy emporium. " I cant reach it!" said taylor. " let me do that for you," said samantha. samantha took the shiny little red ornament, shaped like a ball. she put it on top near the beautiful golden star. samantha and taylor stood for a couple moments, admireing the sparkeling, fantastic tree. "sam! i need your help in the kitchen!" called samantha's mother. "coming mother!" samantha shouted. she ran to the kitchen. "you can make the cookies for santa, and some for godfather alexander." samantha pulled out the cookbook and asked, "what kind of cookies should i make?" how abot sugar with chocolate frosting and christmas sprinkles, godfather's faveorite!" answered mother. samantha found the resipie for sugar cookies. she pulled out the eggs, and the flour, the sugar, the vanilla..... " DING DONG!" went the door bell. ""ill get it!" shouted samantha, as she raced to the door. she quickly reached for the doorknob and opened it. " godfather!" she said as she gave hin a great bear hug. " hello sammy! hello tay! oh, my, you two have grown taller since ive seen you!" "What did you bring us, godfather?" "Taylor!" said mother. "that is very rude if you to say that! apolo...." godfather interupted before mother could finish her sentence. " its okay. i dont mind. well, change of subject, hers your present taylor," sais godfather as she tore the beautiful wrapping paper. "oh , godfather, shes beautiful! thank you!" said taylor as she held the rag doll she recived from godfather. she had creamy skin, brown yarn for hair, and a silk gown, the color of red, with a sparkley gren ribbon. her eyes were the shape of triangles and the color of black. her nose was a pink button, and her mouth was a pink thread. she was truly beautiful. "im going to name her sarah!" declared taylor. "oh and i almost forgot! here one for you sammy!" godfather gave her a shiny red box with a twinkeling gold pattern. samantha carefully opened the box, removing the tissue paper. mother, godfather, and taylor quietly watched her open it. samantha was so happy but to her suprize, she took out the most hansome nutcracker shes ever seen. " godfather, oh, thank you godfather! i love it! i will truly tresure this for ever and ever and ever! thank you!" godfather smiled at that coment! for a minute or so, the girls played with there new toys, untill mother reminded samantha, " i think you should finish your cookies now, sam." samantha gave out a sad little sigh. " yes mother." said samantha obidienly. she walked out of the parlor, in to the kitchen, to make cookies.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
when samantha was finished making the dough and frosting, and popped the cookies into the oven, she walked into the parlor to play with her nutcracker again. she sat down on the rug to find her nut cracker with a broken jaw. samantha started to cry. "dont cry sammy! its christmas eve! your faveorite time of year!" said godfather. "someone broke my nutcracker's jaw!" sobbed samantha. god father got out a cloth, and wrapped it around the nutcracker's head " look sweetie, its all better now!" samantha grabbed her nutcracker and gentely gave it a hug. " turkey's ready!" called mother from the kitchen. everybody gatherd aroung the table, said grace, and ate their dinner.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
after dinner, the girls got ready for bed. samantha put on her red night gown. taylor put on her pink one. after the girls got dressed, taylor said, "im sorry i broke your nutcracker's jaw" samantha some how knew that she did it. " its ok. godfather fixed it. hes okay now." the girls washed their faces, brushed their teeth, said good night to god father, layed out the milk and cookies for santa, and carrots for the reindeer, and said their prayers, kissed mother good night, they went to bed. samantha layd ther for anhour or so, when she knew mother was in bed and godfather went to his motel, she climbed out of bed and tip toed into the parlor, dark and quiet. there was her nutcracker, still by the christmas tree. samantha layed down,as her yes grew heavey, she fell asleep.
samantha was awonked by tiny foootsteps. there was a little mouse in her parlor. it was in a little army uniform. behind that mouse came another mouse, and another and another and a very large mouse carrying wepons. samantha was very afraid. it looked like she was going to have to fight the mice her self. she took a present from under the christmas tree wich santa left. she chucked it at the mice. down they went, one by one untill they all died. samantha let out a sigh of relife. all of the sudden, a flurry of sparkles appeared around the nutcracker. all of th sudden when th sparkels dissa peard there stood a young man about samantha's age. samantha gasped. "thank you for breaking the spell the mouse king put on me! for your reward, i shal take you to fairyland." samantha polietly said, " exuse me but who are you? i samantha by the way." " peter. prince peter." said the nutcraker as he bent down and kissed her hand. he stood up claped twice and there appeared a gree and golden sleigh. prince peter helped samantha on the sleigh. he hopped on and in a few seconds, they were in fairy land.

TO BE CONTINUED

you may comment below this thingy. hopeg you enjoyed it! santa and a merry christ mas to you all! part 2 will be coming soon to a forum near you! ( wich is this forum of course! )
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaszukim Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:14 am

Dear, COWS"R"US.
When will the next chapter come by?? I like the story! Please continue it!
amandaszukim
amandaszukim

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  COWS"R"US Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:56 am

well, i am still thinking of somthing to add on there. what will happen on the next chapter? no one knows, not even me.
COWS
COWS"R"US

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down